Schedule of Thai Airways 747-400 winter in 2018
From October 28, 2018
This is the schedule of Thai Airways 747-400 operation in 2018 winter season.
Thai Airways has 8 of 747-400 now and there are two types for cabin which is called 74N and 74R.
In winter season of 2018, Thai Airways will operation for this routes by 747-400
- Bangkok – Tokyo(Haneda) TG660/661
- Bangkok – Tokyo(Haneda) TG682/683
- Bangkok – Sapporo(New Chitose) TG670/671
- Bangkok – Sapporo(New Chitose) TG680/681
- Bangkok – Mumbai TG317/318
- Bangkok – Denpasar TG431/432
- Bangkok – Guangzhou TG668/669
- Bangkok – Sydney TG475/476
They decided to replace on Bangkok – Munich route by 777-300ER from 2018 winter.
This was the last scheduled flight for European routes by Thai Airways 747-400.
About Thai Airwasy 747-400
About Thai Airways International Boeing 747-400 | Queen Of The Skies