April 22, 2018
One of travel company called Constellation Journeys made plans for AROUND THE WORLD travelling with Qantas 747-400.
Qantas assigned VH-OEB for this special charter flight. It has only aircraft who has First Class cabin. Actually, It was moved from Asiana Airlines on 1998. VH-OEB is the oldest aircraft on Qantas fleet.
This tour planned by Constellation Journeys and travel all around the world between the April 22 to May 12 with 747-400. Here is all of flights include in this tour.
- Sydney-Hanoi 9 hrs 35 min (Stay at Hanoi April 22 to 25)
- Hanoi-Delhi 5 hrs 15 min (Stay at India April 25 to 28)
- Delhi-Kilimanjaro 7hrs (Stay at Serengeti April 28 to 30)
- Kilimanjaro-Marrakech 7hrs 30 min (Stay at Marralech April 30 to May 3)
- Marrkech-New York 8hrs (Stay at May 3 to 6)
- New York-Havana 4hrs (Stay at Havana May 6 to 9)
- Havana-Tahiti 11 hrs (Stay at Tahiti May 9 to 11)
- Tahiti-Sydney 11 hrs
VH-OEB is planning to retirement from Qantas middle of 2018. Not sure that it will be final operations for VH-OEB